Jon Carroll, CPA
- Certified Public Accountant, 2010
- Individual Income Tax
- Corporate & Pass-through Entity Income Tax
- International Tax Compliance
- State & Local Income Tax Nexus
- Tax Planning
- Since 2004
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Georgia Society of CPAs
- BBA in Accounting, 2004, North Georgia College & State University
- MTX (Master of Taxation), 2008, Georgia State University
More about Jonathan (Jon) Carroll
Jon has spent his career in local firms, helping individuals and small businesses with tax compliance and planning. He has a wide range of experience with the challenges facing individuals, corporations, and pass-through entities such as partnerships and S corporations as they navigate through the complexities of federal, state and local, and international tax compliance and planning.
Jon is a Certified Public Accountant and a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants and Georgia Society of CPAs.
A Personal Glimpse
Jon has called north Georgia his home for his entire life. In his free time, he enjoys traveling, hiking, spending time with his wife Tracy, and watching football.