We're reaching out to share details about required changes to your NetClient CS portal. Our firm partners with Thomson Reuters to provide the platform for these portals, and the company made an update in November 2023 that will simplify and improve your sign-in experience and bring enhanced security with two-factor authentication.
These changes are live now, and the next time you log into your NetClient CS portal you will need to follow these steps to update your account.
What you need to do:
- You'll need to create a new username and password. To do this, you'll need your current NetClient CS login ID and password. If you've saved these details to your browser, please write them down or copy them to a backup location. If you've forgotten your login ID, please reply to this e-mail.
- The sign-in page will look different but will function the same way. This video showcases the new experience. You can upgrade your credentials by following these steps:
1. Access netlinksolution.com.
2. Use your current NetClient CS credentials and select Upgrade my NetStaff CS or NetClient CS login.
3. Enter an email address to use for your account sign-in.
4. Follow the on-screen prompts to set up your Thomson Reuters Account and two-factor authentication.
- You'll need to enable two-factor authentication. There are several options available to verify your identity when you login.
You can find further information and resources to support with this change from Thomson Reuters: https://www.thomsonreuters.com/en-us/help/account-management/thomson-reuters-account/set-up-an-upgraded-client-thomson-reuters-account.html
If you have any questions please reach out to Liz Williams at firstname.lastname@example.org or (770) 287-7800.