Dear Valued Client,
The Rushton office will reopen to the public on Monday, June 8, 2020 using recommended precautions such as routine sanitizing of high-touch surfaces, maintaining 6 feet between people, hand washing, using hand sanitizer and wearing masks as necessary. Our staff will continue working, some in-office and some remotely.
We ask that clients and visitors follow all CDC recommendations to help keep you and us as safe as possible.
We will continue to offer curbside and contactless drop off and pick up to those who request it. Call us at (770) 287-7800 when in our parking lot to have someone come out to your car. We have a drop box at the middle entrance of the building that can be utilized also.
We ask you to continue to call to make appointments for in-person meetings and encourage you to explore our electronic options. We are happy to walk you through any of these options:
• Virtual meetings via video conferencing
• Secure client portal for delivery and receipt of documents
• Secure eSignature for electronically signing tax documents
• Fax your information to us at (770) 287-7801
• Online payment option is available by going to our website, www.rushtonandcompany.com and clicking "Make A Payment" at the top right of the home page.
• Invoices emailed to your inbox. Sign up for emailed invoices by contacting Paige Patton at (770) 287-7800 or email@example.com.
Let's all do our part in this battle against the Covid-19 pandemic.
The Rushton Team