Services for global companies moving inbound to United States/Georgia
If you are an international company moving operations to the United States, or more specifically into Georgia, our regional U.S. firm has the expertise, experience and staff capabilities to meet your most demanding financial requirements.
In addition to assisting with a multitude of complex bookkeeping, payroll, financial reporting and tax reporting, our firm has strong ties to political and community leadership to help with your start-up operations.
- Organizational requirements
- Capital financing
- Local, state and federal tax incentives
- Business registration and securing of U.S.tax identification numbers
- Accounting system selection and conversion
- Business and individual tax planning/preparation
- Financial and compliance reporting
- Adherence to International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
- Adherence to U.S. Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Assurance services and financial statements
- Transfer pricing