Located within the heart of Northeast Georgia's most vibrant medical community, Rushton has developed keen insight into the operations of physician practices, including general, multi-specialty, dental, eye and other practices. Because of our vast experience in medical practice accounting, we don't need a learning curve to adapt to the unique requirements of your business. We can even help your practice with highly regulated areas such as HIPPA (Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act) and The Stark Law.
We can be of immediate assistance with:
- Financial reporting, including monthly statements
- Business tax planning & preparation
- Consulting relative to accounting software, practice management, transition succession planning & practice continuation
- Finance negotiations, including physician contracts, buy-ins/buy-outs & profit allocation formulas
- Payroll services (complete or partial & reports)
- Personal financial & retirement planning
- Estate planning
- Individual tax planning & preparation
Rushton's Medical Services Team Leaders
Barclay Rushton, CPA
Since he founded the firm in 1981, Barclay Rushton has made a special study of the unique accounting needs of the medical community. Given a landscape of changing laws, regulations and compliance rules, he knew that an ordinary accounting firm would not be adequate to the task; the need was for an accounting partner that would adapt readily and handle all challenges thoroughly. Barclay's knowledge and expertise in the medical financial realm provide a dynamic 'big picture' perspective essential for business growth.