Grow Your Career
Sure, We Want Your Brains -- We Can Put Your Hands and Heart to Good Use, Too.
Rushton is seeking bright people like you. Eager-to-learn-and-grow people. If you’re skilled, experienced, have a great work ethic and believe in growing the interests of clients as well as communities, Rushton could be a great fit.
As important as your brainpower is, we also need your hands to plant “acorns” for our clients’ future oaks. And if you’ve got a heart to sincerely help – person to person – with clients’ and community needs, bring that with you, as well.
You should know that, of the multitude of CPA firms across the country, Rushton has been voted one of the Best Small Accounting Firms to Work For for several consecutive years.* And our affiliation with CPAmerica International provides all the richness of expertise and wealth of resources any very large firm could offer.
Surely, the fact we’re a great place to work contributes to our steady growth as a company, as we have grown our client base and staff significantly even in tough economic times.
With Rushton, while you’re helping grow companies and communities, we’ll make sure you’re growing a future of your own.
Rushton has scheduled a number of Career Fairs for the coming months. Check your calendar to see if you might attend one.
- Check back to this page for specific career fair and recruitment events that Rushton will attend in Fall 2019.
For more details on Recruitment Events, please contact Cindy Campbell, CPA, Firm Administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org.
College Internship Program
Rushton offers a College Internship Program for students seeking hands-on experience and a better understanding of career opportunities in the field of public accounting. Check our Job Fair schedule above to see if and when we will be at your school.
We offer both a January-to-April and May-to-July internship program, and will coordinate the exact timeframe to match the semester schedule for selected interns. If you are interested in being considered as a candidate but will not be able to attend a job fair or recruiting event, send your resume per the contact instructions below.
Please email your resume to Cindy Campbell, CPA, Firm Administrator at email@example.com before October 1st to be considered as an intern candidate for the upcoming year.
Intern Program Eligibility Requirements:
- A junior or senior college student seeking a Bachelor's degree in Accounting
- Interning to earn a grade and college credit
- Positive references from accounting faculty
- A history of community or civic service highly recommended
- A grade point average in good standing with your college or university
- Must be eligible to work in the United States
As an intern, you'll receive pay as well as valuable experience working across multiple departments at the firm.
Hands-On Opportunities Include:
- Business Services - Performing data entry functions, bank reconciliations, financial statement preparation, and assistance with payroll tax preparation
- Tax - Performing data entry for individual income tax returns and gain experience working with Quickbooks, Quicken and Adobe
- Audit - Perform audit testing, and participating in discussions of audit processes and procedures
- Special Projects - Assistance in preparing Excel spreadsheet analyses, scanning and indexing tax records, and other projects as necessary
Northeast Georgia Lifestyle
Consistently cited as among the best places in the country to live and work, Northeast Georgia has it all: one of the largest recreational lakes in America, some of the most beautiful mountains you’ll ever see, four full seasons, arts and cultural attractions, educational opportunities at every level, moderate cost of living and close proximity to the vast metropolitan offerings of Atlanta.